Monday, April 25, 2011

Sprinkled With Love

ALL PHOTOS AND IMAGES IN THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY AND PROPERTY OF ROADBLOCK FASHION STORE . USE OF THESE PHOTOS AND IMAGES WITHOUT OUR CONSENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!

I know I will be very busy during the final exam week so I wrote this post much earlier.It is nothing interesting. It is just about cuppies. I went really crazy with cupcakes last year and I baked hundreds of them. (*Some of you might already seen these photos on my Facebook)

I was really into cupcakes but actually baking them is not the part that I enjoyed very much. Instead, I was really crazy when it comes to decorating them. I can really be artistic and creative.

I noticed children like cupcakes a lot. And I bet adults do too. When it comes to admiring cupcakes, both children and adult alike will go, “aaawwwww cantiknye”, “cute nye” but when it comes to indulging them, it is a different thing. The children will definitely go for them immediately. They will not only have one, two or three but more than that. But the adults, especially ladies, will have just one, the most. Why? They were counting the calories in their head. I don’t blame them, I did too!


I managed to sell some of these lovely cuppies (ordered by friends and families) but after a while it is hard to continue doing so since I was busy with college stuff. But I would still bake these lovely muffin lookalike cuties for my brothers and cousins.

Afterall, they are always willing to help me in the kitchen. Sometimes I have to bake this cupcakes until midnight and my brothers will accompany me either by being in the kitchen or just watching TV or playing the guitar. Whatever we do, it is never fun to work alone kan? Anything sprinkled with love will be fun!

1 comment: