Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bread Pudding with Custard Sauce - Yummyyzz

Okey, September is really a long way to go but I am not wasting my time waiting for it to come to me. So, like any normal college students, I will be spending the next 2 months getting some work experience before commencing with my degree for another 2 years.

I am lucky enough to be accepted to work as an Account Assistant at one of the office here in Shah Alam. My colleagues are so nice even my BOSS is such a sport! She even offered me to login into my Facebook during lunch time.

How Cool is that eh! Tapi masa kerja tak boleh online la

I have very little time to indulge in my hobby, cooking/sewing, nevertheless I managed to squeeze some time to bake a simple breakfast for the whole family last weekend, the Bread Pudding to accompany mama’s fried bihun.

The first thing to do is the most fun part of all. Take the bread and basically destroy them by tearing them apart. (ganasnye).

So here is the TORN faces of the bread. Masih dalam keadaan baik walaupun sudah di carik2. Can’t be that cruel kan?


Then, start feeling pity to these bread and pour some mixture of milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla to soothe these unlucky bread. Put some margarine and it is ready to hit the oven.

And wallah, here is the lovely bread pudding.

Don’t forget to prepare the custard sauce to go with this yummy pudding.

Now it is time to Dig-in and Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok fine! semua orang post entry makanan hari ni... sabar yana, sabar... grrrrr

    ReplyDelete