Friday, April 20, 2012

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah: day 1

I ended up in Sabah a few days ago. Not alone, with ze family of course.
It was not a planned holiday, more like an impromtu outings 
but it ended with a lot of beautiful memories. 



I love the beach. 
Every where we went, 
we were surrounded by beautiful beaches and the blue ocean.



Sutera Harbour.
This place is so beautiful and calming. 
The staff were busy preparing for a wedding reception that very night when we were there. 
What a romantic place to celebrate the most important moment of your life.
Best nye, naaak jugaaaak!
errr..but I need to find a calon first.



I went crazy at this handycraft market, Pasar Filipina. 
Everything here is so colorful and appealing, 
I feel like buying the whole market.
Ayooo Ayoooo


Now this is something that I have not seen anywhere else. 
Guys sitting obediently next to a row of sewing machines outside the handicraft market, 
waiting for customers. 
Now that is unique. They must be really good at sewing.



The waterfront, another romantic ambiance. 
I can sit here or
stroll along these board walk all day long 
and still cannot get enough of it.



We had our dinner near the beach. 
What better way to enjoy your meal than to be closed to nature.


Kota Kinabalu, Sabah: day 2


Kota Kinabalu, Sabah: day 3



No comments:

Post a Comment