Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SmartKids Talent Quest @ SmartKids Education Fair 2013

I was at the PWTC for the Smartkids Education Fair last weekend to support 
my precious little cousin, Atikah who took part in the Smartkids Talent Quest.
  
It was quite crowded there. There was a long queue at the entrance, 
 so to entertain ourselves we..snapped photos, 
lots of them!!


 We ran accros Ryan from HITZ.FM 
entertaining the little ones at a booth.


Ryan entertaining the small, curious guests.
While mothers and sisters, including me, snapping his photos. 



Amir won the Ninja Turtle gift box when he answered correctly 
to a question posed by Ryan from Hitz.FM.


The stage where Atikah performed was on the second floor  so we had to take the escalator.

And again.. atas escalator pun ambik gambar. 


As soon as we got off the escalator, I thought I saw Nabil (Raja Lawak) standing on a small stage.
I did not realize that I actually screamed, "Nabiiill" 
and he responded by saying loudly through the mike 
"Ha..sapa panggil nama saya tu?" 
Was I really that loud? 
I thought I was just whispering his name to myself!

Nabil was really funny and entertaining and
he managed to persuade my little cousin, Izzati to join him on stage.
She is normally very bubbly but I guessed she was too overwhelmed to see Nabil
that she became so timid. 


Izaati with Nabil Raja Lawak on a mini stage.


Nabil gave her three free T-shirts and said
"ini untuk awak, 
ini untuk mak awak dan 
ini untuk masa depan awak" 
and Izzati looked at him in a daze, 'blank face',
hahaha.


And we finally reached the stage. 
My Atikah looked really cute in a nurse uniform.


 Atikah waiting patiently for her turn to perform.


Atikah and her friends in action on stage.

Win or lose, I am very proud of her,
for being so confident, energetic and always have that sweet smile on her face!


And here are some of the other performances 
by other groups.


 I like the part 
when these girls shook their shoulders to the beat.




The only boys team 
with a unique kompang and steps performance. 

















Awesome!


'LIKE' us on Facebook


1 comment:

  1. Thanks sharing, Smart Kids Talent Quest will see children from kindergardens and primary schools come together in groups to perform special skits on the importance of festivals or to a particular celebration. More info at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/smart-kids-education-through-excitement/

    ReplyDelete