Thursday, August 15, 2013

Aidil Fitri 2013



Welcoming the first day of Syawal
at my Tok Che's cosy house in Kota Bharu, Kelantan.



Having 4 families coming home to this beautiful house for Raya was really a fun and enjoyable gathering, what's more, we have another 2 families joining us on the first day for our Raya ritual:
Solat Raya,
Duit raya session (of course the minta maaf session came prior to this),
Snapping photos
and the most important thing of all,
filling our tummies with awesome food.

I am so glad that my aunties and cousins are sporting enough to put on the Cleopatra headbands that I made for them and I am so proud that they choose this particular photo to be framed for each family. And I am glad to see my mom wearing the yellow mustard maxi dress that I sewed for her.


Tok Che (middle, in pink) with 5 out of 6 of her daughters and her 8 out of 9 grand-daughters. 


 Having fun with cousins: we are Shah Alam-ers.


Cousins and my sweet youngest auntie (in orange tudung)

 Tok Che looking awesomely cute with her grandchildren, she is such a sport!

All in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment