Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bercuti di Melbourne, Australia Day 1: A trip with College Buddies.

Bercuti di Melbourne, Australia 2013

Itinerary bercuti di Melbourne, Australia Day 1:

 Tram Experience, Yarra River, Camberwell Sunday Market, Victoria Market, Kraffiti



My second time visiting Australia, but sure feels like the first time because I have no recollection of my first visit here. I was only 5 years old when my family visited the Gold Coast, can't recall anything at all. And this time, I visited Melbourne with my college buddies and I am quite sure I will remember this particular visit for a long time.


After 8 hours on board of Airasia, we finally landed at the Melbourne International Airport. We bought the cheap sale tickets and we were travelling with a very tight budget, surviving with our savings during our internship. It is cheap for a lot of people, but for us it is still expensive but that is the so called cheapest ticket around.

Our lovely host in Melbourne, Thahirah (in yellow jacket)


























End of day 1: Jalan-jalan di Melbourne, Australia dengan geng kolej (Puncak Family).

Related post:
Melbourne, Australia Day 2, A trip with College Buddies.
Melbourne, Australia Day 3, A trip with College Buddies.
Melbourne, Australia Day 4, A trip  with College Buddies.
Melbourne, Australia Day 5, A trip  with College Buddies.


Bercuti di Korea Selatan, klik DI SINI untuk itinerari perjalanan
Bercuti di New Zealand, klik Di SINI untuk itinerari perjalanan

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum W.B.T. hai sy jumpe blog awak nie time godek2 search pasal percutian ke australia. hehe. btw boleh sy tahu total budget awak utk sepanjang percutian awak ke australia nie. hehe. bole sy tahu harga tiket flight and total budget awak. kire both tiket flight punya price dengan total whole budget. please please share ye sebab nak tahu sgt. sy ngah planning budget trip pegi ke sana. I'd appreciate it if u could reply me. thanks a bunch! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I pergi dulu dgn Airasia, RM800++ pergi balik. I cuma bawa RM1200 (tukar duit OZ seblm bertolak). Kat sana duduk rumah kawan yg study dkt Melbourne. Jalan2 kat sana we all sewa 2 kereta.

    ReplyDelete